MACROS MATH MADE EASY – SUMMER 2016:
Learn simple approaches to calculating your macronutrient intake based on personal goals and activity level each day, and design your own meal plans to prepare for your next athletic competition and/or achieve optimal metabolic fitness.
Join live weekly broadcast FREE via Periscope user: movetobefit and/or marlinav. https://www.periscope.tv
1. Kick-off 2016: Intro and overview. (30 min) 6.29
2. Tips on creating scheduled meals & recipes. (45 min) 7.6
3. How do specific types of protein, carbs and fats affect metabolism and physiology? (45 min) 7.13
4. What types of foods cause inflammation? Learn to design an anti-inflammatory meal plan protocol. (45 min) 7.20
5. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free meal planning made easy. (45 min) 7.27